|Home||» Products||» Tile Adhesive||» Waterproof And Non Shrink Tile Adhesive|
Waterproof And Non Shrink Tile Adhesive
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 65.00 - 100000.00 INR
- Adhesive Type
- Water Activated
- Storage Temperature
- 50-95 Fahrenheit (oF)
- CAS No
- SILICONE SEALANTS
- Floor and wall
- Physical State
Supported by team of trained professionals, we supply a best in class Waterproof And Non Shrink Tile Adhesive. Our durable tile adhesive can be used in colleges, homes, schools & institutes a classy and long lasting look for years. This tile adhesive can be easily wiped with clean water. Made under the supervision of our professionals, it is tested at our end too. Praised in the market for its long shelf life and easy maintenance, this Waterproof And Non Shrink Tile Adhesive can be availed from us in different specifications.
K2 New Fix is polymer modified grey cement based powder tile adhesive need to be mixed with water and most suitable for installation of tiles on cementitious surface of internal plastered wall and floor. It provides excellent adhesion and waterproofing properties.
Area Of Application :
Suitable for fixing all types of tiles on internal floor and ceramic tiles on plastered wall substrate.
- Ready to use, needs no curing.
- Excellent waterproofing properties.
- Low shrinkage and crack resistant.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Flexible to accommodate thermal movement.
- Time saving and increases productivity.
Technical Specification :
Grey cement powder
Mixing ratio Approx.
6 Itr water in 20 kg pack
Pot life Approx.
1 hours at 27o
Open time Approx.
15 minutes at 27o
Time to traffic
Surface Preparation :
- Surface should be sound and clean, free from dust, grease, oil, loose material, paint etc.
- Movement joints to be filled with suitable joint filler.
- The surface must be in SSD condition before application.
- K2 New Fix 20 kg powder to mix gradually in approx. 6 Itr of clean water and mix thoroughly until a slump free mortar achieved.
- Mix with a trowel or slow speed drills for homogeneous mix.
- Allow it to slake for 5 minutes.
- Mix the required quantity, which can be used within 60 minutes.
- Spread the adhesive uniformly on the surface.
- Comb the surface with notched trowel to required depth of 3-6 mm.
- Press the tiles firmly into position with a slight twisting action, ensure that good contact is maintained back of each tile with a surface and eliminate the possibility of any air void.
- Tiles should be applied within 15 to 20 minutes of adhesive being applied.
- Keep adequate joints between two tiles using spacers.
- Clean off surplus adhesive from the tile face and between joints.
- Always add powder to water and never add water to powder.
- Not recommended for vertical cladding of heavy tiles and stones.
- Not recommended for tile on tile application.
- Never add excess water than recommended.
- Surface should be hard and in sound condition for floor tiling.
- Donot use in Damp conditions.
- Not recommended for tiling on paint, wood, metal and gypsum.
Packaging : 20 kgs.
- 50-55 sq ft for 20 kg bag at 3 mm thickness.
- 30-35 sq ft for 20 kg bag at 5 mm thickness.
Shelf Life and Storage
- Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing. Store the material in cool and dry place.
Health & Safety :
K2 New Fix is not hazardous. It should not be swallowed or allowed to come into contact with the skin and eyes. Protective gloves, Nose mask and goggles should be worn. Contact with skin for long tenure should be avoided. In case of contact with the eyes, it should be rinsed immediately with plenty of water and medical advice sought immediately.
- K2 New Fix is nonflammable.
Delivery time depend on locations.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- HDPE Bags
- Main Domestic Market
- All India